Nuffnang

Saturday, January 1, 2011

STARTING WITH AN END, ENDING WITH A START



New Year to me is a cycle. It starts with an end of the previous year and the latter, ends with a new bang. They can never be together. One has to leave while one is just about to start. Both the ending and the start gave me a lot of pleasant surprises. And I've never been excited for the coming year since the time I can't remember. So, thank you for that.

I might be a bit narcissistic with this but, I'm giving myself a few days of the month to put in together all the picture posts I've done in the past year. I'd like to know what worked well and what didn't. Afterall, New Year means new beginning. Everybody gets second chances.

According to Chinese Zodiac, 2011 is the year of the rabbit. It is a lucky sign. Wow, let's see, eh? I think I've been lucky enough for what's in store for me now and I just can't wait!

My first lookback will be this:



I've always found pink color to be a perky one. I never wore pink until recently for I believed it's only a color for faired-skin. And since I am born tan, I never braved the color or its hues and shades. But hey, I don't think it was bad afterall. It's actually hot! Maybe I'll consider some more lighter shades of pink or even another fuschia piece!

Have a perky new year, everyone!


This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

2 comments:

  1. Oh I've brown skin, too, but I LOOOOVE pink. :) Lucky for us, Pantone said that the color for 2011 is honeysuckle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? hahaha, that's great! so, i guess it's a good timing i started my blog with pink color. lucky we are, indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...