Nuffnang

Monday, January 3, 2011

STARCH AND WHITE



My kumare thought of white as my favorite color. "No, marsie," I told her. It's just that white is fresh, very neutral and it's easy to wear. You can pair any color or any print you like. I have a lot of them in my closet. Some I have outgrown over the years but I didn't want to let go, hoping I could shrink back to my old body and my old weight of hundred and ten pounds. There is only one thing though that I don't like when wearing white color: it gets dirty so easily. But there's also one secret to keep your white clothes clean all day long: by starching it. Be it old school starch using Liwayway Gawgaw, a local brand in the Philippines wherein you "cook" the starch in hot water before soaking the cloth and hang it dry; or with the convenient use of starch spray such as Niagara. My mom used to starch my school uniform and it's really nice. Because even if I rumbled with kids at school, my clothes stand still. Hahahaha! There you go lovies, I know starching could be some kind of a job but it pays off well!

This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...