Nuffnang

Thursday, January 6, 2011

HAPPY AND GRAY



I have missed my yesterday's blog entry. I've been in and out of this chilling feeling and suddenly, being feverish. I had to sleep early last night in hope that I'd feel better. But it was the same feeling when I woke up this morning. Subsided during the day but as soon as I got home, I'm chilling! I checked my body temperature, it's 38 degrees celcius. Took a couple of tablet of paracetamol and went to bed. This is me having my period. Or maybe, it's also the weather. I really don't know now.
Anyway, going back to my series post, whenever I feel that black is too strong for me to wear, I have my second best alternative: GRAY. I only have a few pieces and I hope to add up a few more this year.

Okay lovies, my brain isn't working the way it should be. All it's saying is for me to go to bed. Have a great evening, everyone!

This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,


BellaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...