Nuffnang

Thursday, January 20, 2011

SOAKED IN THE RAIN

It's a lack of outfit post. I thought I left my Canon IXY digital camera at home. Only to find out that it was actually in my other bag.

So I just decided to take photo of my ever reliable gladiator shoes.

I wore these to go to a seminar in Quezon City. Just as when I was near the site, suddenly, a gush of strong rain fell and I was so scared I would slip and the shoes won't hold on 'til I get to the venue. I was soaking wet and so were the shoes. I was even more worried that they would fall off because the rain rushed like waterfall. I think the sky was crying out loud!

But I was wrong. I arrived in one piece on these footwear (but, really really wet). Since I am always out in the field, I don't expect my shoes to have a long life. I drag them, wear them, tear them and only my shoes know what else what I do with them.

I really need a few extra pairs! I'm working on it.

This is my fashion. This is my statement.



Love,

BellaDonna

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...