Nuffnang

Thursday, January 13, 2011

BLACK IS POWER



That LBD (Little Black Dress) has been with me for over a decade now. I have bought another one over the years and thrifted one more just recently. The other few black pieces are just supplements for "just in case" events. Nevertheless, I only maintain a few black wearables. I don't wear black during the summer as it absorbs the heat. But it's very convenient most especially if you have to go out and you don't have anything to wear for your gimik (tagalog slang for night-out). You'll never go wrong with black. Black is popular among fashionistas as it makes one look slimmer. Though it is somehow sexy to wear, black is also considered the color of power and authority. Imagine: sex, power and authority.

Wow, you gotta be careful with your LBD :)

This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

2 comments:

  1. The reason why I succeeded in giving my undergrad seminar, my LBD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, that's great to hear, bricci! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...