Nuffnang

Friday, January 14, 2011

I'M STILL A CANCER


I'm supposed to entitle my post as "I STILL FEEL CHRISTMAS-SIE" because I feel it on the color of my outfit post today. But then, on my facebook wall I saw a friend's status update about this frenzy panic caused by this astrologer, Parke Kunkle declaring the 13th zodiac (or constellation) called Ophiuchus. Ophi--- what? May 13th month din pala ang zodiac??? I can't even figure out how to pronounce that. Upon browsing upon other SMNs (social media networks) I realized how freaked the reactions were. Googling it, lead me to about several pages. I bet, there's going to be a wiki for this guy in a few days.

Anyway, I was born a Cancer and I think will die as one. I mean, I'm not a fan of zodiac and astrology (well, I used to be when I was a crying baby!) but I believe each and everyone should have their own star to serve as a guide and to follow. Not literally like the north star or the zodiac but something that you believe in as you are, right?

Well, so much for the messed up zodiac signs. Here's an outfit post: I still feel Christmas-sie because of the color of my blouse and my shoes. Aren't they colors of Christmas? Hehehehe. Or maybe, I'm like a Christmas tree.


Blouse from SM Department Store, Leggings from Quiapo


Ring from Quiapo, Bracelet-gifted


Puka Earrings - gifted

By the way, thanks for bearing with my series posts. I really didn't want to dress up after the holidays so I figured just to collate all my outfit posts and put them in one series. Looks like, I have to ditch a few of my outfits because I've been gaining weight! Argh!

And as Victoria Beckham always say on her tweets: "Have a great weekend, fashion bunnies!"

This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...