Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

(I THINK I'VE FOUND) MY PLACE IN THE SUN

Not so long ago, my career was tumbling down the drain. Derailed, shackled and ruined. I was job-hopping from one time to another. Jumpship here, jumpship there. Not to mention I was broken hearted - twice! And most of it, lost something that I think most women look forward to have.



Now, almost two years ago, I found this job in advertising - my dream job of ten years coming true in a small full-service marketing agency. Here, I had my own share of best experiences in my so-called (late) blooming career. I met Denise, who influenced me into blogging and online selling. And, after that as they say, the rest is history.


Hand-made thread earrings - gifted (Thanks, Madel!)

So why am I writing about my career? I guess because for the most part of it, I wasn't truly fulfilled. I may have been happy financially in the past, yes. But I have never really unleashed the creativity that's bursting from every inch of me. I found that in advertising, in blogging and selling stuffs online. Met a few younger friends online, offline and in advertising. And truly, how short life is! Because I ache to accomplish so much with so little time! I may have aged in numbers but I still have the same passion of a twenty-year old firing up.


Mocha vest - S&R
Saffron floral tank top - Robinson's Dept. Store
Chocolate cowboy skirt - Thrifted
Gold flats - Tomato
Black tote bag - Naraya (Thanks, Naraya!)

And now, at this point, I must have done something really good to be considered in an aggressive organization that's cooking up real soon in the Philippines! This is an opportunity coming at me. What can I say? I am overwhelmed!


This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...