Nuffnang

Sunday, January 2, 2011

TO CALM MY RAGING SOUL


As I write this, my mind is fighting between my being sick and my desire to finish and publish this post. Yes, I am chilling. In a way that's not cool but chilling like sick. I just got this feeling this afternoon and I thought it might be because this is a symptom of dysmenorrhea. You won't believe how sick I could become when my period is approaching. I could get a flu, migraine, muscle pains all over, gastrointestinal flu and sorts of thing. I took two tablets of Biogesic for my headache and hopefully, the chill-feel will be gone in a while. It's like something's raging inside of me that I could not comprehend.

Speaking of rage, such a feeling overcomes my being when I get so passionate with my job and I could not perfect it, when somebody wastes my time, and when a situation feels so dumb and stupid and you know the right thing to do but you just can't do it because it's out of your hands. Calming myself could be challenging sometimes but it's a virtue that you will learn in time. Maybe that's why I find color blue to be one of my favorite colors. I'd always slip in something blue as much as possible. For I know it will remind me how I should take things one step at a time. Besides, blue is the color of the sea and the sky; which I found both amazing and romantic since I was a kid.

Well then, I hope this rage that makes me chill would subside. I needed to get back early to work tomorrow. And I mean, REALLY EARLY! For I have always been running after the bundy clock hoping I could punch in time. I want to be ahead this time and I don't want to rush anymore. Have a good-night sleep everyone!

This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...