Nuffnang

Monday, January 17, 2011

HOW DO I BRAVE MY PLUMPING FIGURE?



That has been my question all mornings of twenty-ten and I guess even on the first two weeks of twenty-eleven. Sounds a bit cruel but it was actually a sort of self-motivation. I know I've been gaining weight and it shows that I've been popping slowly like a balloon. But I never really take notice. I actually didn't care at all. If they said that "the best things in life are free" then, I say, "the next best thing should be good food." I've always been a food lover and I enjoy eating. Not necessarily a pig-out who devours every food on the table but man, it's just so comforting. So, every morning before I go to work and put on an outfit, I ask myself in front of the mirror: my, oh my! How do I brave this plumping figure? And I always have the same answer to myself: "It doesn't matter for as long as you are comfortable in your own skin, you still feel good about yourself and don't look like dumb, you're gonna be fine! I guess I put it through the whole time. And I would totally agree on Honey Andrade's post about loving yourself. I think it is the key to being sexy and lovable in the first place.


Mocha vest - Tomato
Pink tank top - bargain find
Black leggings -
Quiapo
Pink Jelly shoes -
Rusty Lopez

And although I bought a pair of rubber shoes last year, I haven't been working out just yet. I have started taking a very small amount of food during dinner for two weeks now and perhaps in the next two weeks, I will start off with morning jogs. I'm not hurrying myself. Just trying to put some pacing. Until I get used to it. Meantime, I'll enjoy this full figure as long as it's here. I'd like to think plumping gracefully is tantamount to being sexy.

This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

4 comments:

  1. i need to comment! i was, after all, your jogging buddy! :) i didnt think that you actually ask that question every morning before going to work, aside from the fact that you are always in a hurry (male-late nako!!!!) or you are on your 'putting this on and putting another one on and decide' time/mode in the morning (hehe, i guess you are improving on this as your blog says: you actually plan what to wear in a week basis hehe), you actually always come up with something really really nice on you as head for the door and go on with your day. i have been reading your blogs and looking at your pics and i am so proud for the fashionista/blogger that you have become! :)

    P.S yun part na as you head for the door and go on with your day i specifically remember when i dont have any class and we just finished jogging nakahiga ako sa upuan sa dorm at nanonood ng tv habang sinasabi mong ALIS NAKO LATE NAKO!!! :)

    mishu te maris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah, natawa ako sa mahabang comment! believe me, tinatanong ko din ang sarili ko nyan. (siguro nga, hindi araw-araw. hehehe) kasi, parang di ko na ma-conceal ang mga flabby arms at love handles. hehehhe. i miss you too, kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you remembered my blog post!! Sabi nga, "When your heart is beautiful, irregardless of physical appearance, your whole body becomes radiant.." :)

    Conquer each day with confidence and a smile in your heart.. :) Yun ang totoong ganda! :)

    Btw, you look fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Honey! Of course, I remember. I love that post. Been reading you for quite sometime now. BTW, Thanks for the compliment. I hope we can meet one of these days in an event (or perhaps just to meet and greet) before you leave. I missed your giveaways. Sayang!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...