Nuffnang

Monday, January 10, 2011

BROWN IS TO EARTH (OR DIRT), I FEAR NOT ANYMORE



Aside from fear of wearing pink, I also got over the fear of wearing the shades of brown. It's like the color of the earth (or dirt) to me. And since I'm a tan, I felt that wearing such hue will only make me look more dark than I already am. Not until a friend of mine gave me a chocolate-brown spaghetti strapped top. She said wearing chocolate brown will bring out the color of the skin whether it is fair or dark. This is also what I've picked up years back when I was watching Oprah. But I never really paid attention to it. Until I discovered and learned how to do the mix-and-match thing, wearing any color became easy without fearing it will leave you in the dark.

This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...