Nuffnang

Saturday, January 8, 2011

WHAT GOES WITH BLACK?



Aside from white (see my previous post.)? Just about anything. Black is one of the basic colors that I have. It varies from skirts to tops, blouses, pants or shorts. You can mix and match anything with black. And since it has a long life, you can have a piece for a long time. Like a skirt that I have for years. I've been using it for a lot of purpose: corporate, ordinary day, night outs. It just basically touches any color. Just don't splatter your black with bleach, you'll ruin it!

This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I have a blog giveaway, you may want to check it out!

    http://neekul.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-want-that-beanie-neekuls-blog.html

    Invite your friends as well!

    I noticed how stylish you are. You may want to add my giveaway to your collection. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...