Nuffnang

Thursday, January 27, 2011

OVERWHELMINGLY LUCKY AND HAPPY... AND POURING!

Last week, I wrote about an opportunity coming at me and how overwhelmed I was. That didn't stop from there.


This week, another opportunity came to me and it is equally great as the first one. I have spent a few days deciding which one to accept with much consideration. I even came up with a list of advantages, disadvantages, long term and short term goals and I felt like I'm doing this kind of analyzation for real for the first time in my career! Much much more, it seemed that the skies has showered all the love that all the seeds that I have sown are finally bearing their fruits! My oh my! Truly overwhelming. If only I could have everything - all at the same time! But you know, that would be glutony! Haha.


80's top - my sisters' (Thanks sis!)
Black leggings -
Quiapo
Pink jelly shoes -
Rusty Lopez

I'm just so thankful that so much opportunities are laid upon me and really, within my reach! For the first time, I am truly happy with the job I am doing and the career I am building. Not everybody can have those great opportunities - with "IES" - and I hope something like this would also come to those people who are close to me.

This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...