Nuffnang

Monday, January 24, 2011

WHAT'S IN MY NaRaYa BAG?

I never really had the chance to thank NaRaYa for giving me this goodie bag during an event where I was invited to a few months back. This became an instant favorite. I haven't been using this bag until another event came up and it was actually the first time I used this tiny little bag. Or I thought so, because I'm loving it for its spacious benefits!

This doctor's bag-designed piece contains my Victoria's Secret pouch aka kikay kit (Thanks, Mommy Anne!), where I put my make up, my Animob cellphone case/coin purse, my passport pouch, comb, Biogesic tablets (they're my savior when I get headaches!), my brother's Canon IXY, my Samsung Corby phone, and my MyPhone Qwerty.

And this is how I sported this gifted bag on that event:

With my colleague and friend, Denise


With Monica Ordona-Sangalang, Brand Manager for Accessorize


Gray top - Popstylye
Black Leggings - Quiapo
Black & white animal print poncho - Thrifted
White platform heels sandals - Popstyle
Cross necklace - Gifted
Bangle - Bangkok

So there you are. Thanks very much, NaRaYa!

This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

3 comments:

  1. the bag is indeed spacious! when looking at it first, you wouldn't think a lot of things can be fit in! :)

    <3 hazel
    thethriftycloset

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bag!!:) And wow our accessorize event!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumble on your blog. Love that bag. the color and the shape is very classic. Looks like you had so much at the event. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...