Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

THERE'S A SMILEY IN MY TUMMY

You may find this post (or me) brave, or gross, or funny, or humiliating, or all at the same time for I would be really insane to put something up that will put me in a bad light in the name of my so-called "fashion blog". But I thought, hey, that's what my blog is all about. My fashion statement. So whatever it is, be it a fab outfit or a not-so-palatable-to-the-eyes post as long as it is me, I don't have to be concerned.

Apple green vest - Simone's Closet
Moss green tank top -
Robinson's Dept. Store
Black harem capri pants -
The BellaDonna Shop
White platform heels - Popstyle

I sported this outfit today only to realize how my love handles has become so obvious. I pigged out last night and I pigged out today at lunch and the result: a very heavy tummy. You may notice that I have that big fat smile on my face when my colleague took this photo. That's because my tummy was smiling at the camera. Imagine my round belly and my belly button forming a smile. Too bad the camera wasn't able to capture that or maybe it's because of my dark top (thanks to God!)

Up here, you'll see that the skin is trying to come out. You didn't see me today that everytime I take a sit the tank top curls up and the round belly peeks while I try to pull it back constantly. This is what I got when I violated my vow not take too heavy dinner. Now, I have to start all over again. Imagine, from pigging out earlier I still feel full today. That's how bad I become since last night. I have to blame someone or something for devouring such a heavy lunch. Maybe my hormones? Hahaha.

This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...