Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Y-E-L-L-O-DOUBLE-U! YELLOUU!


Our Cheering formation

It's a funny spell-out by my former colleague and friend, Emcie. We had this chant for a cheering competition back in the days at DPC Yellow Pages for our company sportsfest and she was making fun of it. You should hear her do the chant!


Yellow Cheering Team with pom-poms

We didn't win the competition but we were the most cheerful team. Maybe because we were too bright? As bright in the eyes of our team color, yellow. Hehehee.

Anyway, yellow to me is one relaxing color just as light blue. It's the color of the sun. For most Filipinos, it's the iconic color of freedom from Martial Law.



I like wearing the color as it compliments my tan most often. The mood usually shifts to a very positive, happy and optimistic disposition. I only have a few pieces and it's one consideration to add up a few in the closet.

This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...