Nuffnang

Thursday, December 23, 2010

MY FIRST BLOG AWARD



On November 10, 2010, a few weeks after I got really active on blogging and bloggers' events, I received a blog award from this young lady, Ava of Artsyfartsyava. I was so elated and at the same time, humbled for having such a recognition early on in this blogosphere world. And I thank Ava for that. I also want to apologize to her for such a late post because at that time, I haven't been following blogs that much that I really don't have anyone to give this award back to. Though in a few weeks, I was able to put on my list of blogs that really appeal to me and I looked forward to reading every morning. They've been my inspiration everytime I start writing my blog.

It's been two weeks now since my last post and I have to blame it on work. Sorry about that. It's really been a crazy two weeks. Since yesterday, Ive been on vacay mode at the office though I still have to finish a few things in the morning. The rest of the day was just idle and all I think about is Christmas and I've been excited what's in store for me next year.

So now, I have to catch up. Thanks to Ava, she didn't complain for not posting this very soon. I owe you Ava, darling :)

My seven random facts (hmmm?):

1. I sneeze when I'm full. Especially when I pig-out! Funny and weird. But my friend-doctor said, it's because when I'm full, there are nasal veins that are stimulated.

2. I think my brain works faster than my hands. That's why my penmanship is really becoming unbearable to read. Or is it just an excuse? Hihihi.

Sneak peek on my work diary. :)

3. I loooooove shoes. That's why I've been sad lately that I haven't been able to buy a new pair for me. My money goes for my bro's tuition, but that's alright. A new pair of shoes can wait. :)

4. Most of my accessories are given to by my friends. And I am thinking to do a feature post for all of those accessories. hmmm... sounds like a job to me :)

5. I change cellphone once every five years? hehehe, well, not that long really. But I'm looking forward to use a phone for five years. The longest I had was for four years. I still have it and it's still working. I feel pity for the phone, I had to let it retire early :) I'll post a pic when I get home :)

6. I'm such a child, I don't talk when I am sooooo angry. One has to read my mind. It's the most common complaint of my ex's and present boyfriend (and I only realized lately).

7. I'm a love letter writer. Mushy, huh? That's just one of my secret talents alongside with my cooking and love for food.

And now, time to recognize my recently discovered blogs:

Meream of Bored and Crafty.
Lauren Uy, BMS-ing for Break My Style.
Miki, ever so fab and young of Chicstylista.
Kookie of Death By Platforms for her shoes-to-kill-for. :)
Denise Lozada of Denise Katipunera. I cried on one of her posts while reading her blog. So heartwarming.
Ladawan of Lolavie.
Meg Jocson of My Photography. Her visuals are breath-taking. I wanted to learn photography more.

Please accept the award simply by:

1. Thanking and linking back to who gave you the award.

2. Sharing 7 things about yourself.

3. Passing it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.

4. Leaving your recipients a note, telling them about the award.

It's really Christmas! Wear your fashion. Make it your statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

6 comments:

  1. Hello my dear! thanks for tagging me this wonderful blog award. well, it's my first time too receiving an award. it's just like i won an award from Famas hahahha...thanks so so much and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey! glad you finally got to do this!:) Oh i love shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you donna for passing this tag to me, I would probably do this because it's fun! xo miki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for the award! I think you have one more award to do haha!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, Denise. I know! I'm having hard time finding some decent childhood pics. hahahah! It won't take any longer, promise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. im sorry. im happy 4 u

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...