Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

IRONED OUT





Finally, I have pressed clothes for the next three weeks or so. I have made it a point last night to do the pressing no matter what. Brought down all the clothes that I have in my closet and prepared myself for about three-hour battle with iron and the board. I felt like I was dehydrating last night but I didn't mind. I had to finish pressing all of them or I'll be coming to work like a crumpled paper with the kind of clothes that I have. And I even ran out of my wash-and-wear outfits. So, I just have to do it.




These are months-old outfit post (within 6 months, actually). I have been taking pictures of myself, never posted them and only resumed to blogging just recently. This is my actual outfit yesterday that I did a few months ago. With no camera for the week, I have to be more resourceful and creative with my topic on my next post. Hmmm... thinking... tic tac, tic tac, tic tac...

Black and white tube dress: Gifted
Black Leggings: Glorietta Bazaar
Bolero: Gifted
Black thong sandals: B Club


Wear your fashion. Make it your statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm perhaps I should do this, too....But I just HATE ironing! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew! that's a lot of ironing, glad you've made it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know, girls! i hate it too but i just have to. i will have a 3-week ironed out clothes and less the stress. hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...