Nuffnang

Saturday, December 4, 2010

ANIMAL INSTINCT



Had dinner with a friend on Thursday night. I got home late and woke up the next morning late! The result: I missed outfit post for Thursday. Some things just can't be done in one sitting. Actually, I feel like 24 hours is not enough for all the things I want to get done. Upon sharing a quite teary night with one of my best girlfriends, we both agreed she will miss a fun-filled night of reunion with our college batchmates the following night (that's last night). She had to go to a family trip to Baguio for the weekend and it was a long-overdue promise to her family. But anyway, we're sure there'll be another get-together happening anytime soon.


Blooper: If you think I'm holding my breath too tight, you are right. I'm trying to hide the bulges! hahhaha

This animal-printed blazer did not escape my friend's eyes while waiting for our dinner at Karate Kid. She wished she could also have one animal-inspired piece of outfit for herself. I said, "hey girl, it's thrifted!" "What's that?", she replied. "UKAY!" I revealed. Oh, really? What a good buy. Blah blah blah and the night has taken us away. Animal prints have been on the craze lately and I saw a few pieces of animal-inspired shoes on sale at Cubao Expo last night. I'm not much of a fan but I thought these designs could keep us in touch with our animal instinct. Haha!



Clay accessories from Cuteabubot Mini Shop

One more thing, on Thursday morning, it was AGAIN, a "no pressed clothes" day. And I was completely doubting if I could pull this outfit off my closet with confidence. Thankful that I seemed did a thing right, I realized it's worth taking the risk. December came with a lot of pleasant surprises, it seemed and I am just too happy for those simple things that are coming my way.

Black and White animal-print blazer: Thrifted
Fuschia tank top: Mango
Gray leggings: Pop Style
Fuschia Jelly Shoes: Rusty Lopez
Clay necklace and Clay donut ring: Cuteabubot Mini Shop
Beaded Bangle: Gifted (Thanks, Dulce!)

Keep the animal instinct alive!

Wear your fashion. Make it your statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...