Nuffnang

Monday, November 8, 2010

Manic Monday

It's just another manic Monday, wish you were Sunday. Coz that's my fun day. I don't have to run day. It's just another manic Monday...



Every Monday, I would think of this song. Because coming back to work is just as difficult as it was easy laying down on the couch on weekends. And even if I had a lot of things to do on weekends like yesterday, I don't feel as much pressure as I feel on Mondays. Those client calls and demands, christmas rush = rush ad placements, events coming up, etc.! Not to mention how I should start to run the day. From the simple decision of what clothes to wear up to battling against time so that I won't be late on a Monday morning. But guess what, I always am. Well, not on this particular Monday though. And having said that, it makes me happy to be at the office in time :D



Anyway, before the night steals my consciousness, I'm posting my working outfit today. I know, I know. I had to catch up with my blog. I hope it will get better everyday and I hope against hope that I'd keep writing from today 'til the year end. Wish me luck!



Long Blouse c/o my sister
Gray Leggings from Quiapo
Brown Suede Wedge Sandals from Popstyle
Ring from Quiapo
Beaded bracelet c/o my sister
H&M Earrings is a gift from a friend :) (Thanks, Kim!)
And oh! The Christmas tree is from the office! hehehhe



By the way, me and Denise are going to have our first bazaar participation on Nov. 20, Saturday. Please support our bazaar and our organizer, Brown Bag Market. It's going to be at Malugay, Makati at the back of Grepalife building. Get a chance to be the first shopper to choose on my Preview collection, all of which,branded items mostly from Mango and Nafnaf at cut-down prices! And be featured as best-dressed shopper on our blog :) See you there!

Wear your fashion. Make it your statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...