Nuffnang

Saturday, November 27, 2010

ON THE RUN



There is no day that I don't run at work. I run here and there. I run in heels, I run in flats, I run in skirt. I run. To the extend that I stride. Time is just the best enemy you could have. It is the day that I have to go to ASC. I needed to have some scripts approved. I had four scripts. How hard is that? Went to Makati in the morning, came back to QC office shortly after to finish other things, went back to Makati again to get the results and you know what I got? All I got was one fricking script approved! Grrr! I need to slow down, I needed to take some air to clear my mind. So after that "running" day, I took a long walk along Ayala. From the corner of Paseo until Buendia. There was an ongoing rally in Paseo. Who cares? I just walked.


Thanks for my flat shoes. A gift from a client. It's so light and comfy. I thought I should have more flats than heeled shoes. But I love heels more than ever. I'm loving flats now. Oh well, doesn't matter. They're shoes. And I love shoes. Wish I could buy some more in this time of the year. I haven't been shoe shopping for a long time. I'll be home a bit late. But it's ok. My back won't hurt as I'm wearing a light-weight shoes.


Black, light-weight flats-gifted; thanks to Duralite :)






Blue checkered haltered blouse-gifted
Navy Blue Skirt-Gozum
Huge blue ring-Quiapo
H&M floral loop earrings-gifted
Beaded Bangles-gifted

Wear your fashion. Make it your statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

3 comments:

  1. awesome flats!:) i love wearing flats too when i go to school and during long walks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girls, I know! They're just so convenient! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...