Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

PRIM AND PROPER

This is a Raw School Day. And we are cramming to finish our assignment. I've stolen the time for my lunch break to do this entry since I didn't make one yesterday. We've been soaked in the rain and I never had the chance to take my outfit shot. Plus, we had to extend the time working on our Raw School assignment Gawd, I hope I made it through completing at least one straight week.



How many times have I said to myself, I'm going to press my working clothes for 3 weeks? These are the last few pairs of what I have right now. And this, I'm wearing now, is definitely the least of my choices. It's like the ones that I consider "Emergency outfits" for rainy days or something like that. This is much too "manang" for me hahaha! - considering I am working now in advertising. Never mind if I'm still with the Financials where you always have to be formal.



Oh why, I skipped my jogging session with my friend, Bricci. It's cold in early mornings and I'm just too lazy to get up.

Well friends, I need to get back to the assignment now. Wish me luck!





Maroon blouse is a gift from my friend, Isha. Black skirt is a good find for less than 100 pesos. Brown suede wedge shoes is a product from Bangkok I bought from Popstyle. Wooden buddha bracelets and candy pink-and-white ring from Quiapo. Pucca earrings are pasalubong from Boracay.

Wear your fashion. Make it your statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

2 comments:

  1. oh thank you ava. and thanks to my bestfriend, gigi, who gave them to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...