Nuffnang

Thursday, November 18, 2010

BRASS AND MUSTARD


Outfit shot for the Day (Nov. 18 '10 Thu)
It's the first day of OAAP (Outdoor Advertising Association of the Philippines) Convention and I've been working with my colleagues for ON event for a few weeks already. Thanks to God that I was able to delegate each task to one another and pulled off the first day without too much tension except for a few client follow-ups, ad booking and collateral deliveries.

Together with the two newbies at work, off I went to SMX to start the day. I was not especially excited because the event is all about outdoor advertising. And such is just a small detail of what I do at work. Nevertheless, I went off to give in at my boss' request.


Me at the booth on the first day of OAAP Convention.


For today's post, I wore a monochromatic black accentuated with a long-sleeved mustard yellow bolero that was given to me by my sister. I was just borrowing this bolero from her for about a couple of times when she finally said "ikaw na lang ang nagsusuot nyan, bayaran mo yan ha." [you're always wearing that bolero, you might as well pay me the cost.] But of course, she didn't ask me to pay for it per se. It's just her way of saying, "sa'yo na nga yan." [ok, that bolero is yours now.]

I accessorized my outfit with a simple bangle which I bought from Glorietta years back and these earrings that my friend gave to me as pasalubong when she came home from Saudi. I know, conincidence, eh? I bought a bangle and my friend gave me earrings. Tada! and the brass-inspired outfit is complete.





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...