Nuffnang

Friday, November 26, 2010

SUPERWOMAN IN BLUE DRESS


My weekly whiteboard schedule tells me that I am supposed to be out to Ad Standard Council on Wednesday. But then, I ended up spending the whole Wednesday at the office, calling on media suppliers, beating another wave of deadline and doing a storyboard all at the same time. I have been a superwoman in this dress (and yes, I did not press!). Running in and out of our office whenever I receive a mobile call (the signal sucks inside), sending emails, updating layouts with artists and printers, calling my client, haggling production costings, etc, etc, etc. I didn't even realize that the day was ending. And so, this outfit shot before I left the office, otherwise, I won't have one for the day at all.







The blue dress is from Space that I bought for half the price; white belt at Tomato, also on sale; white high heeled sandals from Popstyle. My earrings are a gift from my ever-so-good friend, Susana. She hand-made these. Lovely, eh? She knows I love danglings, chandelier, loop and oversized earrings. And she made these for my birthday. Well, anyway, I ought to be out on client call really but I've got a lot of legwork and paperworks at the office. Hope very soon, I'll be over with those and really start going out seeing clients again.

Wear your fashion. Make it your statement.

Love,


BellaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...