Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

GOLDEN PEARLS


As I always say, Mondays for me are classically manic. It's crazy, it's a make or break day and it's a take off for the week. It's always hard to start and easy to end the week (that's why, everybody loves Fridays). Since I stayed the whole weekend in Manila and just spent it sleeping, running a Monday with this energy doesn't seem enough for me. I thought I could use some good vibes, perhaps to attract a pot of gold! Why not? So I found this long gold necklace made of culured pearls match with my yellow-and-pink checkered dress that I bought during my college years. Won't hurt, right? who knows, I might even win the biggest lottery pot ever! :)

Dress: RRJ Jeans
White chandelier earrings: gifted
Uneven shaped cultured pearl bracelet: gifted
Long golden cultured pearl necklace: gifted
Belt: Space
Brown thong flat sandals: gifted







Wear your fashion. Make it your statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...