Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

ALMOST TAN



Yesterday was a hate day when it comes to traveling to the office. You know, the usual manic monday. I always come from Cavite every Monday and it really sucks when I get caught into traffic no matter how hard I try to get up and take off early. I overheard from the bus conductor that one bus company was on strike. That's why there's too many people on the streets of Cavite. And every commuters' bus that passed by was full of people standing just to get a ride to Manila.

Manic, manic, manic as it may seem. Also when it comes to deciding what to wear. I used to plan for the whole week on what to wear. I even press my clothes just to make sure I'm dressing up well the whole week. But lately, I just kind'a get whatever is there on my clothes rack. It's getting tiring somehow to decide what to wear. Much more pressure for myself even so because I haven't been writing a straight week! I'm not even looking forward for the whole straight year. I just want a straight week! Why can't I do that? Well, I'd be silly to ask because I already know the answer to my own question. Hahaha. I wish I am the kind of my blogosphere friends who were able to write in 10 straight days. Imagine how awesome is that?



Anyway, before I close this post, I'd like to share an outfit shot of yesterday. A knitted shawl given to me by my youngest sister when she went to Baguio a few weeks ago. A curdoroy shirt I thrifted from a shop in Pedro Gil and a pair of jelly shoes from Rusty Lopez just in case it rains. I was hoping to wear my brown suede wedge sandals but I left those in Manila when I go home to my parents. And since I only wear either jelly shoes or flats on weekends, I kinda bring it back on whatever I decide to wear on a Manic Monday.

P.S. Me and Ariane of Simone's Closet are venturing on our first bazaar on Nov. 20, 2010 as organized by Nory Tolentino of Brown Bag Market. I hope you guys can share the info to your fellow bloggers and readers. I'll leave a link on my online shop so you can also take a peek on what to expect on Saturday. Happy Shopping!

The BellaDonna Shop: http://belladonnaenterprise.multiply.com

Wear your fashion. Make it your statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

1 comment:

  1. awww, what's wrong with this post? i can't see my pic. i'm fixing now...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...