Nuffnang

Thursday, November 25, 2010

WASH AND WEAR




This is another post that is resorted from wishing and hoping that I could find an outfit without having to press it. Yes, I still haven't press my clothes and I have them piled up like a mountain. :D That's why when I buy clothes, I don't only consider the style or the color but also, if I can just wear it without pressing. With my job that requires me to be at the office early and lets me come home in time for dinner, I can only do so much after that working hours. Sometimes, I have to extend. Coming home after work, my routine is to immediately take a shower, browse a bit on the net (very seldom), well, sometimes I cook for my siblings for dinner and then get to sleep at 9pm. Wake up at 5am and write for my blog. I really have so little time to do things that I missed doing like reading a novel at night or painting a portrait. Or at the very least, spend time with my friends on a Friday (because I have to work on a Saturday, too!)

Oh well, I guess that's sort of a shortcut for me these days so I don't have to press clothes: Buy an outfit that doesn't need pressing.

Dress: Cosmopolitan clothing
High heeled sandals: Le Donne
Porcelain bangles: gifted (I have other hues from my "A Gypsy at the Bazaar" post)
Blue, teardrop shaped capiz earring: I don't remember how I get it :)
Belt: gift from Denise









Wear your fashion. Make it your statement.

Love,


BellaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...