Nuffnang

Monday, November 22, 2010

PRINTS AND CHECKERED



I used to watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy back when I was still in Pedro Gil. It was my dorm mate, Maizie who introduced me to the show. I remember one episode when Carson Kressly was wearing a print-and-checkered combination. I thought it was unusual but come to think of it, he pulled it off! And it was a fab! So last Friday morning when I thought I just have no other clothes to wear, (because I didn't press any and I still have to do my 2-week laundry), I thought of Carson's outfit. I got this animal-printed blouse that I bought in Paco Market at a very affordable price and my checkered capri pants from Robinson's Manila. I paired it with my usual brown suede wedge sandals and to complete the monochromatic effect, I used my brown bag from 50th Avenue.

I also had this outfit worn a few Mondays ago when I came to work from Cavite. But with a skirt. Here's the effect:





For my accessories, I wore this earrings given to me by my friend, Madel back in DPC days, my beaded bracelet is courtesy of my sister and my head piece was a gift from Ana of Anagon Collection.







Later today, I'll have a post on our Bazaar venture held last Saturday at The Collective in Malugay Makati.

Meantime, I have to run for another Manic Monday Morning! :)

Wear your fashion. Make it your statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...