Nuffnang

Thursday, November 18, 2010

FEELING ORIENTAL



I got this pre-loved oriental-looking blouse from a garage sale in New Manila. I have no outfit that looks something like customey (if I may say so) or oriental like this. My officemate would tell me: "Oh, sosyal! You look like Chinese with your outfit today." Maybe with the outfit. But physically? Nah, I'm much too dark for a Chinese. Plus my eyes are not chinky :) Wish I had the oriental silky skin that most of the Chineses have without being too.

This long sleeved blouse from Lhasa is a great pick most especially when I feel like I wanna be a bit formal without really wearing blazers or cardigans. Paired with my white slacks and white platform heels from Popstyle (they sell bangkok apparels there and they're very affordable!) The blouse is very comfy since it's cotton and what I like most about it: it doesn't need much pressing. weee!



It's going to be crazy at work until the week ends. Ad clearance, ad booking, media costing, Raw School and helluva meetings ahead of me. Plus, the bazaar I've been waiting for. I'm really nervous! o_o

Accessories: H&M earrings are gift from a friend while the huge rings are great finds from Quiapo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...