Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A GYPSY AT THE BAZAAR


Outfit post with fellow blogger friend, Vern.
I have been inspired by a blog called "Brewing Happiness" when I decided to put on this outfit for the bazaar. I already told Denise of Simone's Closet weeks back that this will be my outfit for that day. She even lend me a tailored brown vest to complete the look. And my friend from Mary Kay has also told me how I looked like gypsy that day. So, how do you put on a style like this? Well, it's just simple, put on a maxi dress have an pair of oversized chandelier earrings and wear a few bangles to accessorize. If you also want, you may put on a vest like I had (I only did because I feel like my arms are so big to be exposed :D yay!). You may also style your hair like a gypsy - the more ruined, the better! :) As for me, I decided to put on a pony tail since it's been too hot that day and there is no air circulating around the area.

Oversized chandelier earrings given by a friend as pasalubong when she came home from Saudi
Porcelain bangles from a friend given as souvenirs when she left for Canada. (There's more of these on my next posts)

As for the bazaar, I have managed to get a few pictures of some interesting features while we were waiting for our first sale. Come, take a look:
Our stall

Battle of patches made by me and Denise :)


Thrifted finds


My friend, Choi of Mary Kay with his colleague

Ava, posing for our stall

The Mary Kay talk


Mary Kay's Free Facial and Hand Spa

Mary Kay products. Mineral based and lead-free.

This is interesting, a bike frame made of bamboo.

See?

Ok, if you're interested, just go to this site.

Couple of bikes - well, bamboo bikes!

Well, I think this is the most interesting of all... And he smiled at me a couple of times! (blushing)


Wear your fashion. Make it your statement.


Love,


BellaDonna

5 comments:

  1. really cute outfit, maris!:) gypsy feel indeed!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of bloggers have been blogging about the Collective.. Wish I was there too.. Seems like you guys had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, ava! and thanks for the support last saturday. you're so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maris. Hope you can blog about the EnviroSax and Bare Beauty Minerals :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...