Nuffnang

Thursday, October 21, 2010

HIDING THE BAD FEELINGS WITH BLACK



1st Wednesday. Raw School Day. After long hours of client calls and PR pitch for a personal care product, my colleague Ariane and I went off to Fort Bonifacio Global City to attend Raw School. The day was not sunny, neither rainy though when the evening came, there was the usual rainshowers that caused by the outgoing typhoon Juan. I was not feeling so good when I wake up in the morning but I knew I just had to go on since there's just too much to accomplish. So I just decided to use this Julia dress from Robinson's Department Store accented with this wide black belt given to me by Ariane as a gift and paired with a dark-gray leggings I bought from Popstyle boutique in Panay Avenue. As usual, I use my everyday bag from 50th Avenue-Robinson's Place Manila. And since it was raining the past few days I walked into this pair of jelly shoes from Rusty Lopez that I bought from their Cubao Expo branch.

Ariane and I have been working together for more than a year and sometimes, we come to the office wearing the same shade of outfit without even talking about what we have to wear the next day. I guess that's just the magic of people coming along together for a long time. I told her that after today is done, I promise to take a rest so this cold + cough + flu + allergy won't be aggrevated. I really feel so bad but I can't skip raw school. We've missed one session and there won't be another one.


Ariane and I at the streets of Global City, wearing the same shade for the day. Our client even asked us: "Did you girls agreed on your outfit?" :)


Wear your fashion. Make it your statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...