Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

DESPITE TYPHOON JUAN IN MANILA



This is another typical day in Manila with rainstorms and showers. Well, actually, not only that. Yesterday was the day for Juan, Philippine's name for its typhoon. Whilst there is one, it is not a reason not to be fashionable. Rainy days tend to be a day to be lazy and yesterday was one of them. I have been too lazy to think of what to wear yesterday aside from the fact that I really did not press any outfit for the week. So before I went to bath, I found this baby blue shawl that was given to me by a friend. I found it to be very complimentary with this fuschia spaghetti-strapped spandex blouse from Mango, given to be by another friend for Christmas. I hoped I had another bottom outfit with the same color but I just managed to slipped into this black, high-waisted, pencil-cut skirt from a visit to a thrift shop in Quiapo with my colleague, Ariane. And while I actually came to the office with a flat, jelly shoes, I changed them with my blue Janilyn stiletto shoes that I bought years back when I attended AXA's Annual Awards. Another thing, I felt like I was going be terribly sick - having sore throat as one of the impending symptoms. I just don't want to be sick so, I figured I just have to focus my energy with some positive things like feeling good with what I wear! Oh well, I still feel sick. :(

Wear your fashion, Make it your statement.

Love,


BellaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...