Nuffnang

Monday, October 18, 2010

Back-Lace

I felt especially sad the first time I missed my blog entry. I have been trying every year to end it thru writing religiously about anything. But I guess, that's just not meant to happen this year. Another reason is because blogging about my fashion and daily statement makes me feel frustrated everytime I see my photos. God, how big I've become over the years. Is it my metabolism slowing down or is it my appetite speeding up? I can't answer any of that but one thing is for sure, I am really delighted with every meal that I take. So I guess I just have to balance that and then, I said to myself: maybe writing back on this blog will help me motivate shedding down some fats, working out in the morning without the worries of "I might get fat" everytime I eat. I thought it would help me a bit if I see myself everyday either getting bigger or slimmer thru the photos that I take of myself. Haha, I'm just that crazy humiliating myself like this.



Today, I slipped into this gray dress that I bought from Robinson's Manila last Friday. The first time I saw this from the racks of Cosmopolitan, I knew I would have to buy this. Doesn't matter if my upper limbs are becoming as big as my upper legs. I just want the dress. It was mall sale and there's just too many people skimming on the racks like vultures. If I let the dress go, I would have to regret it the whole week - or maybe, the whole month! The black lace detail was the one that caught my attention. It was up to the waist and it looks so sexy even if you don't fit it. It was like the dress was telling me: "you'll never know what you're missing." C'mon! And you know how many times I took picture of myself today just to get rid of those bulges from exposing on the pics? Forever! Now, I really have to work it out. Nevertheless, this dress did not fail me from making me feel young and sexy even if I'm too conscious that my tummy is getting big like salbabida! :)



Wear your fashion, make it your statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...