Nuffnang

Thursday, May 12, 2011

MANILA GIRL IS LEAVING MANILA: DAY 5 | PACKING UP

Failure to publish post yesterday is due to whole night of packing. Sorry guys, no photos either. I didn't know I was keeping that much papers and documents the whole time that I am in Manila, not until last night. And I tried to sort out all the papers and trash just for me to travel light. Failure, again. I have to keep some papers until I am sure I don't have the need of them anymore so, there, I'm keeping two (2) big boxes and three (3) small boxes all loaded with papers. Gosh, how's that for moving out, eh? I didn't have much stuffs. I don't even have furnishings or appliances. If I'd take away the papers and documents, I'll only have a big bag full of shoes, a big bag full of books, another big bag for my kikay stuffs and accessories, mattress and pillows, electric fan, small foldable table, a gallon container for drinking water, five (5) dozens of hanger and that's it!

This Manila Girl has been in this city for quite sometime already but never thought of really settling in. For one, having an address in Manila is as costly as having one in Makati or other key cities. I've been looking forward to it I don't know how much farther can I go to get that address.

I hope it comes soon. Oh, Manila!

More love to life,


Bella Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...