Nuffnang

Friday, May 6, 2011

CHEAPSKATE'S SPLURGE 3: TOMATO AND SECOSANA

I know I've been splurging a lot lately on shoes. But what can I do? I'm just a lady who like shoes too much. Then I realized, I've been getting a lot of colored shoes lately without having something most appropriate to pair them up with: A BAG. So I decided to check something out if there will be a piece that will match any of the footwear that I hoarded lately. :) And I just didn't find one. I found two!


I was at Pasong Tamo for a client call when I saw Tomato's Outlet Store. I checked out and found this blue clutch bag. It's spacious and perfect for my blue flats so, I didn't hesitate to get it. Anyway, it's less than P200. You know that my netbook fits this clutch bag? I'm so happy because it's so chic, it won't even show that you have a computer in this bag.

Inside Tomato blue clutch bag
This is a Secosana piece that I found at Market! Market! Mall. It was on sale, I think at 30% off (about P600+ net). What I like about this bag: It has a lot of compartment, pockets and most of it, it fits my netbook, my journal, my idea notebook, my kikay bag, my electronic accessories and my pack of wet and dry tissues. You can imagine how much weight it can accommodate. My approximation: 5 kilos.

Inside Secosana yellow bag
Anyway, I think I'm getting wild and mad about pairing up shoes and bag. You know what fashionista says about it. Well, there are rules to break them up and I'd like to sport them one of these days. But for the meantime, I'd do this pairing up thing until I got tired of it. :)

More love to life,

Bella Donna

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...