Nuffnang

Saturday, May 14, 2011

MANILA GIRL IS LEAVING MANILA: DAY 4 | MOVING MY THINGS

Imagine these stuffs for one person and one person only:


I can't. And I didn't expect to have this much since I don't maintain a lot of things. I tell you, these are just mostly books and papers. The rest are kikay things, shoes, bags, a bag of laundry. Thankfully, I had Chris to help me out move these things. We didn't even finish as we left one more box, a water gallon, foldable table and a wooden hanger in Manila. He was so tired I had to give in to his plea to get what we left off for another day.  My, he was telling me to throw away stuffs or sell them. I said I was being sentimental. I actually thrown away those I've sorted. He said, "you can't bring them when you die. Might as well sell and enjoy those things in a different way." Point taken. But I have to be sure I won't have a need of them anymore. I've been putting it all off for quite a long time now. And I knew I needed to sort these things out. I will after I finished cleaning the house.


You know how much my heart melted for Chris after moving all of these? I wish my eyes would have SD card where I can retrieve the images just as when I captured those moments. He was sweating, perspiring like an athlete. And surprisingly, he still smells oh so very good. Wait, what was that? Hehehe. Anyway, thankfully his body's all worked up to take all the weight too. If he was just a guy framed like the comic character, Archie, I think he'll trip off the stairs just to bring a not-so-heavy bag. That's what you get to have a man with the body and the strength of a gladiator. Wink wink!

More love to life,


Bella Donna

2 comments:

  1. Haha I like the laast line with the *wink! wink! haha! I am waiting for a single photo of chris kaso wala pa rin. san ka na pala lilipat ng bahay? punta ako hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what you get to have a man with the body and the strength of a gladiator. Wink wink! - FUNNNY! yun ang akala mo hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...