Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

CHEAPSKATE'S SPLURGE 2: SHOEBOX & ME

I'm a sucker for shoes. That's the truth and if I have the chance and the money (of course, the money!) to buy, I will with all my heart out. Hehehe. It doesn't matter if I don't have new clothes for as long as I have a pair of shoes once in a while. Perhaps, once a month, if I can, really! I try not to be an impulse buyer if I could and reason myself that what I am buying is totally what I really need.


I've found great buy at Robinson's Place Ermita.  Flats and wedges and sneakers too!  The shoes are locally made (from Marikina) and owned by a Filipina entrepreneur.  The lady at the shop said she personally designs the shoes and have them made in Marikina, the shoe capital of the Philippines!  And since the shoes are local, they fit the Filipino feet.  (alliteration, it is! Hahaha).  A pair would cost for no more than Php1,000 and there are a lot of design each week.


And since I'm a sucker for shoes, I took the opportunity to buy a couple of pairs for these lovelies and just cost me only P1,200. Ha! What do you say, ey?


I use these flats when I go on field for client calls and market saturation.  You know ladies more than anyone how much it will hurt to wear heels while walking the streets of Makati, eh (and other cities as well)?  So these days, I'm going for flats for a more comfy feel.


Wedges are also great for long walks.  But after eight (8) hours, you have to stop walking and rest your feet for it will bring a revenge on you.  I'm not kidding.  :o)  Anyways, I'd like a few more pairs of wedges and flats that I could use alternately for my daily client calls.  Not all shoes are equal.  But hey, each one is unique.  These shoes have been my partner and my bestfriend during business calls as they keep some sort of inspiration that I have to kick the day off!

More love to life,

Bella Donna

1 comment:

  1. i love the mustard yellow wedges! I gave you an award pala haha! see you on firday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...