Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

WHOEVER SAID "ALL FASHION BLOGGERS ARE SELFISH" IS DEAD

Yes, dead like six feet under the ground. Dead like a cold ice. Dead like a stone. Dead because s/he will be hated hundred times back by those whom posts s/he'd written a hate note ANONYMOUSLY! The creature has the nerve! Why can't s/he show her/himself?

I am not sure if it's a typical thing for bloggers of any category or interest to get haters. I, at my earliest stage in blogosphere, got an anonymous hater's comment - which I deleted eventually. Yes, I deleted because it is my post and I don't want nasty comment get in the way of the good vibes my article brings.

Yesterday, while I was engrossed in blog hopping, I read Denise Katipunera's post about how she's sorry for her hater. I followed through her other posts and I found another anonymous comment on one of her posts (just a few days apart) saying all the nasty things about her. Last month, Kookie Buhain made a warning about a prank K. Buhain who's also leaving shit comments on her follower's posts.

Now, what caught my attention and what was retained to my memory sharply enough was the comment on Denise Katipunera's post saying:

"So what? All fashion bloggers are selfish. One day all your gone (sic). Bilog ang mundo."


I said "What the hell?" How can this creature, who doesn't know how to write properly, can say ALL FASHION BLOGGERS ARE SELFISH?

First of all, this is our blog. It's one's blog and it's treated as a personal property. It's like a home. You can come in if you like to see what's it's like living in one's world. But you can't smear one's home. Out of respect, utang na loob! A blog, for me, is a one's personal space to voice out loud what one feels about her/himself. It's a place where one belongs whenever the rest of the world doesn't care for him/her. And I don't think anyone has the right to make "lapastangan" one's blog (I can't find the right english word).

Second, I'd like to refute on the statement "ALL FASHION BLOGGERS ARE SELFISH." Whatever category or subject one is blogging, be it fashion, food, travel or anything under the sun, we, bloggers, are part of a common knowledge and that's the net, you fool! We contribute in our own little ways to the bloodline of technology and we make this virtual world breathe to make the world a better place. In fact, we contribute to the economy of any (thriving) business there is.

Third, if someone wants to rant about something, do it on your own space. Haller?! It's free to make an account. All you have to do is sign up!

Fourth, we uplift one another. We make each other feel good when one is down. Some people would find refuge in the net whenever they feel alone. At the end of the day, these people will realize, they are not really alone because they can actually find reliable friends even if it's just from the blogosphere.

Fifth, we contribute to fashion. Believe it or not, yes we do. Maybe a number of fashion bloggers like me, are considered "dreamy" and that we may not have the top of the line brands in our closets but we help one another how to bring out the best in ourselves even with thrift finds. Because for us, that's one important thing: To be able to learn to love ourselves so that we can spread love to one another.

Sixth, if these hate creatures so hate some of us (fashion) bloggers, then why should they even waste time reading along? So sick.

I can count up to a thousand, but the bottomline is, hey, if you've got nothing good to write about, just sit on your hands, will you? I mean, bloggers welcome comments, suggestions, criticisms. We even write if we feel bad about something. We are not a single minded hokey-pokey who just praise each other just to get followers or traffic. There are days we just can't find an inspiration to write so we mess up. Maybe we also let out some bad air through our writings but we do it around our own space. So I really hope these creatures would mind their own too.

Thing is, I don't think one would write just for her/himself. Any writer (or artist) would want to share to the world. That's what writing, in this case, blogging is all about - to share ourselves as opposed to what is previously claimed by these creatures. Otherwise it's not anymore writing or blogging. Blogosphere gives every writer a chance to either share or polish her/his craft when the mainstream media is stiff, cluttered and competitive.

So for those hate creatures, for starters, why don't you find what makes you happy and be love creatures for a change, eh? Agree?

Enough for haters, I'll segue to my outfit of the day:





Sheer white bolero with rosettes - Bargain find
Sheer green polka electric pleated maxi dress - Shoppes@Victoria, Timog QC
White platform shoes - Popstyle
Chandelier earrings - my sisters'


Excuse my madness lovies, but this is just me THINKING OUT LOUD! :)


LOUD by Tommy Hilfiger




This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,


BellaDonna


9 comments:

  1. aww friend kahit galit ka you're so pretty! haha! sayang di ko nakita na sinuot mo yan huhu

    and sino nagpicture syo?hehe

    about the hater...well i guess she's just trippin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Denise: nakakabasag kasi ng trip. you wanna spread love and the suckers wanna trip you off. Si Albert ang nag-shot ng pics, pilitan pa. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pretty Bella! isa lang masasabi ko dyan, haters are born haters! those are people who don't know what they really like kaya nambabasag ng trip, in short, Inggit sa masasaya! kaya dapat lang ibaon sa lupa hahah...as for me, I blog because this is my way to laugh at life and this is my diary, someone may or may not visit my blog, ok lang sa akin yun, i blog because i want it to. I prefer blogging than FAcebooking(FB is more polluted na, i think)and finding new friends is another way that makes me happy, o diba ang haba ng sinabi ko, basta...go lang tayo ng go, wag pansinin mga taong bitter! kisses.
    PS
    love love ur maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @thea: hahaha, beware: wag mahawa sa basag na trip! :) maxi dress is actually a bargain! Php 300 only!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't really gotten any hater comments on my blog (YET), but I have in my other accounts.. If I do get a hater comment, I make sure to delete it because I don't entertain negativity in my space.. I only want to pass around good vibes because that is all we need in life.. Masyado na madaming problema ang mundo, dapat wag na tayo dumagdag and magtulungan nalang tayo.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Honey: Tama ka dyan! No to negativity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i read about the fake Kookie, but i didn't know Denise had a hate message on her blog. such a cowardly act.

    i love everything polka! :))

    Perfumed Red Shoes
    Turquoise Medallion Bracelet up for grabs!
    1st Blog Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree to you! :) I don't understand why these people waste their time hating? Like they gain something from it. Well, anyway, we should not let these haters down. I, myself, have had haters! :D

    xx, Channie
    http://ceenpee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. lapastangan = violate :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...