Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BLOGGERS' CLOSET PROMOTION

Hello there! It's been 24 hours since I came online. Been busy yesterday that I wasn't even able to write a post even if I was aching, I just can't. Too tired to do it. :(

Anyway, I want to promote this event for my blogger-and-entrepreneur friends. If you're thinking what to do on weekend and if you're up for finding fab, hard-to-get items, this is the place to go to!



Bloggers' Closet is a collaboration of young, sweet and fabulous girls making a difference in fashion word, spreading love like virus and touching one's life one at a time. If you meet them, you'll know what I mean.

This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,


BellaDonna

3 comments:

  1. i hope this one would have a repeat!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...this is a great collaboration...

    thanks for posting my dear!!!

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  3. this event sound wonderful!! love the photos and all the different looks <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...