Nuffnang

Friday, February 4, 2011

FAREWELL PARTY FOR DENISE AT CENTERSTAGE TIMOG

My colleague, Denise has chosen to follow an opportunity in writing away from the office and that means: at home. A full-time job that gives her enough freedom to write on her own and at the same time, to look after her li'l daughter, Marise.




Denise on her animal print get up (Growl!)



It's quite sad that I won't get to see her everyday from tomorrow but I'm more than happy for her as she is also doing great with the new job. Besides, I might not also be hanging around the office for so long as I have mentioned how overwhelming opportunites have knocked at my door. I'm letting one of them in as I write this article.




Denise with the hubby and another colleague :)

Tonight, we went to Centerstage in Timog. We've heard its owned by Karylle and so, we decided to check it out. We also considered Music 21 and another KTV among others but during telephone inquiry, Centerstage has given us quite a good deal for ten people. The place is nice and neat. People are friendly and accommodating. We've availed of the happy hour for the beers. Actually, we hoarded them for the boys :) I first thought of taking Cerveza Negra but then, changed my mind to Tanduay Ice. It was a good choice. Just light and easy.







It's a night of singing. (I mean, me, singing as the rest of my officemates don't want to). Later on, as the alcohol kicks in, each one has shared their own piece of song.

Sabi nila, ayaw nila kumanta:














Since Denise is with her beau (and a taxi), they had to leave at ten. Just in time for my bed. I went together with them until Espana then took a ride home. Tanduay Ice is kicking in and as I type this article, my eyes are just dropping, I can't help them from closing... zzzzzzzzz

This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,


BellaDonna

P.S.

Opps! My outfit post:


Gray jumpsuit - Tomato
White belt -
Tomato
White platform sandals - Popstyle
H & M earrings - Gifted (Thanks, Kim!)

1 comment:

  1. aw mamimiss ko kayo, but honestly lahat kayo that night are my treasured friends. Mauulit pa yung gabi na yon promise:)

    wag niyo ako kaklimutan ah?:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...