Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

MY GLADIATOR IS BACK IN ACTION

Yes, my sandals is back in action. And with a vengeance. (Nyerrr!) Went out for client calls today and I swear I've walked a mile with these sandals. Well, I did because I find it better to walk than to sit in a public transport and wait for the traffic to move. Not to mention, a way to sneak out for a good exercise, since I don't have time to do so. :)

Since my meetings were at TriNoma, I managed to drop by a few stores while I was waiting for my clients. Earlier, Denise sent me a link of Carmina Villaroel's shoes, so I decided to drop by Ensembles to check out the shoes. The designs are sexy and stylish. Though, I didn't find the materials to be worth of its price. Plus, the shoes are too small for me even if I get a size 9. I mean, I have wide feet and the cut of the shoes are meant for slim ones, I think just like Carmina Villaroel's.

I wont let you see how wide my feet are because that would be gross! Hahaha. Perhaps you'll have an idea on this post or better yet, check out my two-year-old niece's feet and magnify them ten times! hahaha. We are a family of having wide feet and my niece got that characteristic too :)

Back to the shoes-hunting, I dropped by Dumond and I found a beige pump on 20% off - worth Php3,300 net! Comparing the shoes from the other shop, I thought it's going to be a good buy. The soles are soft and the material is made of leather. Not to mention it's stylish too. Hmmm... I have to contemplate! :)


White sheer long sleeves - Banana Republic
White inner tank top -
G2000
Checkered mini skirt -
Tomato
Gladiator sandals - gifted

Well, so much for my shoe-hunting for today. I'd like to check some other shops perhaps on weekends. I'd also like to check something online. Denise mentioned another link on Multiply. If I'm not mistaken, it's Dainty Shop. Hmm, let me check...

This is my fashion. This is my statement.


Love,



BellaDonna

1 comment:

  1. Hope you think well about the shoes!;) Well, if its good quality, why not?:D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...