Nuffnang

Monday, February 14, 2011

POSSIBILITY AT THE RAMP CROSSINGS: My First Pair for 2011

Last Friday, while waiting for the boyfriend, I went to Crossings Quezon Avenue for a quick shoe-shopping. The Ramp Crossings has fab, fab items designed and made locally. I think this is one department store I went to where you can find a wide array of designer shoes aside from Landmark and SM. This caught my attention while trying a few pairs:
The brand name strongly appealed to me. It's like you're standing on the word and that anything can be done under your feet.

Here's what I've got as my first pair of shoes for the year (beware: photo spam below!):




















And guess how much I got this beauty?


Yes! For only half the price. These wedges are even more comparative than the shoes that I previously checked out at Trinoma. As mentioned on my other post, I was looking for the quality and the price. It really doesn't hurt to add a few hundreds of peso for a pair of shoes that will last. But for this pair, I find the quality better than that and way, way more affordable! How lucky can you be to find a good quality shoes at a good price? There's even a couple more of pairs that I wanted to get for myself but they just don't have the size :( I'm and eight! Big feet, eh?

I'm trying to buy at least three pairs. And I'm up hunting for my second. Hmmm, I wonder where I can find the next pair? :)

Perhaps from “PensandLens JC Shoes Contest?”

This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,



BellaDonna

8 comments:

  1. seriously?! wow! thats a great deal!! do they have one in pink?! i want i want!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look HOT. Makes me wish I can walk in heels. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Attention grabbing shoes! Love it. The color is so stand-out. :D And for half the price? Worth it! Oh and on a random note, I really like the shoe box. It's simple and "neat". :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ thea: happy belated vday!

    @ thrifty fashionista: they have one in black. i didn't see pink color though :) get na! :)

    @ meream: why not?

    @ megann: maganda nga din ang box. parang eco-friendly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the color of those shoes! can't be;ive i missed them! theyre the pefect shade of blue for summer!

    join my sTiLa giveaway!
    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there do you know a shop were i can get possibility from for men please ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi anonymous, i really don't know if there is. try the ramp at crossings branches :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...