Nuffnang

Sunday, February 6, 2011

WHO DOESN'T LOVE WEEKENDS?

For the past two years, I've been working on Saturdays. I missed going to Baywalk on a Saturday morning running with my jogging buddy, Kim. I missed going home to Cavite after that jog and I miss watching my favorite AXN Series on weekends. I miss a lot of things.


Gray hooded sleeveless top - G2000
Denim pants -
Crissa
Pink jelly shoes - Rusty Lopez

For most days of the week, I'd wear dresses or sport a get up that's powerful enough to make my clients remember me. And since I am fond of skirts and dresses, I don't really have much pants or jeans to work on. But weekends, like everybody else, is a dress-down day for me.



Sometimes, I'd only wear a pair shorts and a loose shirt with rubber sandals on. At home, I'm happy to have stripped off shirt. The older, the better. I find comfort in wearing homey clothes instead of working clothes on a Saturday.



But since I work on Saturdays which is weekends, I have to slip into something that's not too dress-down when I go for a jog or for a trip to Cavite. This is dress-down post but I've already put too much effort on that. Hahaha. Well, only on Saturdays. I guess I never got used to it.

This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,

BellaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...