Nuffnang

Monday, February 7, 2011

SIMONE HAS CAME BACK SO SWEETLY


Model: Bestie of The Capricious Club

I am writing this post in support to my former office buddy (and one of my good friends), Denise and her online shop, Simone's Closet. Denise is now officially starting her home-based copywriting job for an offshore client. She's also having her first collection for the year and it's called Sweet Comeback. This is her way to level up her online shop as she found a photographer who will help her taking pictures of her merchandise. Although I was not on the photoshoot (since it was my pamangkin's birthday), I promised to be with her on her next photoshoot.

Her Sweet Comeback collection features maxi skirts, vintage tops and a lot of colorful items on the rack. Here are my personal favorites:


Sussy Black and Brown Floral Maxi Dress


Polka Garterized Skirt


Bella Black Long-Sleeved Lace Top

Have I said I'm a skirt and dress person? Yes, I think I have. So for you girls, you may check her online shop, Simone's Closet. You might also find fab accessories and other items on sale!

Now, I'm gonna do some hop to find a pair of shoes. Any suggestions (aside from Gold Dot)?

This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,


BellaDonna

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...