Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Red Hot Monday

January 26, 2010
Tuesday 2:41pm
New Manila, Quezon City

Some friends would tell me "what you wear will build up your mood for the day". It's what I always think of every morning before I go to shower and think, "Oh, what will I wear today?"

Photobucket

Yesterday, I thought of having something that will start the week right. We'll be off for another brainstorming and we are running late on our deadline. Scarce from manpower, my team almost always do everything at one time. So I said to myself, "I needed something to start the day and keep it at high momentum." So I had this printed dress given by my sister which she bought from Forever 21 last Christmas. And I remember her saying she got it at extremely discounted price meaning: 90% off! Imagine? Still, I was very happy to have it because it was nice for me and I really don't mind whether it was pricey or not. Thing is, I know it suits me and I felt right about it. Since it has red prints, I matched it with my red suede shoes I bought at a shop in Timog and my small bag given to me by my friend from Italy. Put them together with the right make-up and kaboom! We made a really fantastic day.

Photobucket

Just wanna sleep after a tiring day.


Colors can make magic and I want to believe that we finished 3 concepts in one seating because of all the colors happening around, the ambiance of sitting at BK (again) and the spacious and conducive atmosphere we had that afternoon :)

Photobucket

All drained from our bat cave :)


Make your statement, make it your fashion.

Love,


Bella Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...