Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Martina Claire's Christening

January 26, 2010
Tuesday 2:01pm
New Manila, Quezon City

I attended the christening of Martina Claire, she is the daughter of a very good gimik and drinking gal friend of mine from DPC. And since I was attending an occasion welcoming a very young fellow, I decided to put on a very hip-ripped sleeveless gray dress with button details and a pocket. It's ripped at the back and can be adjusted as a long blouse too! Just pull back the string and tada! you'll have a blouse that's so comfy. It's made of cotton and it's fabric is soft so you don't have to worry of sweating out.

Photobucket

I paired it with a black leggings and a rubber sneaker so I can also a have a long walk after the christening if I want to. These outfits are just one of my mixed-and-matched clothes from my small closet. :) And I got them at a very affordable price! Doesn't have to be pricey to be hip, right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Make your statement, make it your fashion.

Love,


Bella Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...