Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Courtesy of Friends

January 20, 2010
Wednesday 8:19pm
Malate, Manila

I've been trying to connect to the internet from my dorm since last night and it's always been a bad connection with Globe. OMG! can you believe that? I don't know if this provider is just not cooperating with me or it's just really a bad service. But anyway, I'm not going to write about my disappointments with this provider as I'm here only to share about my fashion statement for the day---courtesy of a few good friends who are not tired of giving gifts without occasion. Thank you my friends, and for that, I really feel special.

I'd like to feel sexy and attractive so I've put on a black and white tube dress courtesy of friends and former colleagues with a white bolero. I walked with a black and silver, one-toe slip on which, again, was given by a friend. And today, I also curled up my hair for a new, different look to contrast the "antique" ambiance of my workplace.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Make a statement, make it your fashion.

Love,

Bella Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...