Nuffnang

Friday, January 22, 2010

Brainstorming with colleagues

January 22, 2010
Friday 9:29am
New Manila, Quezon City

Damn, the internet connection didn't work right last night. I was connected but it was only up to the homepage of blogger. The connection was soooooo S L O W. Been waiting for the line to pick up its speed but it's been like ages. So, I gave up. Anyway, I was out yesterday for a meeting with my colleagues. We went to a very nice fastfood in E. Rodriguez Ave for our "brainstorming." Me and my colleagues took a walk from the office. I was walking on my platform, suede brown shoes which I love so much. This kind of shoes makes me feel sexy even if I've been really plump these days. I also slipped into a yellow-and-pink RRJ dress which I got back in late '99 and it's still with me! I put on a brown belt I bought from Thailand while I was on a vacation and matched my whole statement with a brown bag from Quiapo.

My January 21, 2010 statement (that's yesterday!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Make your statement, make it your fashion.

Love,

Bella Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...