Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Casual Friday

January 26, 2010
Tuesday 1:50pm
New Manila, Quezon City

Hi peeps! Sorry if I haven't been updated since Friday. (Asus! As if naman, may readers na ko, hehehe!) The internet connection at home sucks and I just can't upload from the office even on my breaks since I don't really get my breaks. My deadlines are up to my head!!!

January 22, 2010 (Friday)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyway, I was on my most comfortable casual dress down last Friday: A gray sleeveless hooded blouse from G2000 which I got on sale from Rob Place Manila years, years back. Paired with a maong skirt I got from ukay-ukay shop in Pedro Gil, Malate. I like to wear something like these towards the end of the week to ease up the pressures at work I got during the week. I walked my way to get a ride back home with a brown rubber sneakers. I also let my hair down as the weekend approaches to an end. It's important that I'm on comfortable work clothes as I am always out on field hunting for clients. Something that's not too lax to be comfortable but something that's still presentable even for a Friday.

Make your statement, make it your fashion.

Love,

Bella Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...