Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gray and Blue

January 19, 2010
Wednesday 10:00am
New Manila, Quezon City

Here's my first post for my blog "my fashion, my statement". I'm just a simple working girl. Not a fashionista but really loves clothes and shoes---especially shoes! I practically wear anything for as long as I am comfortable with it. I'm not a brand conscious person but I do look for quality. Most of my clothes are in my closet for years and years. I just take care of them very well and mix and match anything that I find interesting. Managing your closet shouldn't be so hard. Just keep everything color coded. That's how I do mine.

Photobucket

Here's my yesterday's (Jan. 18) statement: A skyblue mid-rib blouse from Landmark Department Store, gray skirt from Divisoria and a dark gray drape vest from Get Laud. I put on a 4-5 year old brooch together with my vest so that my tummy won't be exposed. Then I slipped into a Le Donne turquoise colored, stone-studded flats matched with a light blue bag from a tiangge shop in Rob Place Manila. My bracelet was custom-made by a client of mine who has a shop in Raon 7 years back.

Photobucket

Make your statement, make it your fashion.

Love,

Bella Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...