Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Saturday Divi Adventure with my Cuz

January 26, 2010
Tuesday, 1:56pm
New Manila, Quezon City

Photobucket

Photobucket
January 23, 2010 (Saturday)

Well, as for last Satuday, it's all but relaxed clothing for me---para lang mamalengke. But I'm not going to post what I wore on that day as I found something more exciting during my Divi adventure with my cuz. We went to find a wedding souvenir for out Tito when I came across with this gold, strappy, high-heeled shoes just right outside Tutuban Mall. It was sitting on its box when it caught my attention. The hanging carton tag says: “P180.” I went to check it out, it was one of those Korean shoes sold in many Tiangge around the Metro. But then, it doesn't look like cheap shoes. And when I tried to fit it, tada! I didn't want to take them off my feet anymore. I was so excited to take them home. I tried to ask for discount but the owner didn't agree. Haha, I tried to take them down with P150 but it was no good. And since I really would love to have those shoes, I just didn't mind if it's P180. Anyway, when you check them out in bazaars or tiangge in those malls, you'll find them twice more expensive than taking them from Divi. So what do you say? Aren't they good finds and good buy?

Make your statement, Make it your fashion.

Love,

Bella Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...